When it comes to ERP and CRM technology, it’s critical that you eliminate the risks inherent with running outdated versions. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition (formerly AX in the cloud, code-named "AX7") enables incremental updates, so you’ll always have the most up-to-date features. Everything has been designed to be simpler and more efficient with an experience that feels as familiar as Office 365. Upgrade to Dynamics 365 and enjoy one price for ERP + CRM and industry solutions from Sunrise, while always stay flexible and agile with the latest technology.
REASONS TO CONSIDER A MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 UPGRADE
THINK OF THIS AS THE LAST TIME YOU'LL EVER NEED TO UPGRADE
LEVERAGE NEW FUNCTIONALITY
- Intuitive Modern UI: Familiar solutions that look and work like Office 365
- Personalized Workspaces: Connect people to the information and KPIs they need
- Unified Platform: Seamlessly share information between ERP, CRM, Office 365, and Power BI
- Improved Continuity: Leverage out of the box high availability and integrated disaster recovery with a platform built on Azure
- New standard functionality: Eliminate customizations that now come standard
- Modern Store: Empower associates with mobile POS, clienteling, and improved store management
- Omni-channel Commerce: Gain a 360 degree customer view connecting wish lists and preferences to in-store experiences
- Improved Budgeting and Forecasting: Create and update plans using both Excel and Dynamics 365
REDUCE HARDWARE COSTS
- Move to the Cloud: Gain affordability, flexibility, reliability, elasticity, scalability, and improved reporting
- Reduce CAPEX and Infrastructure OPEX: Enjoy the simplicity and transparency of a flexible Saas-based subscription plan
- Stay Secure: Azure provides world-class, enterprise-level, cyber security
- Elastic IT: Scale up or down infrastructure on a global system of data centers and pay only for what you use
MOBILIZE YOUR BUSINESS
- Mobile-ready: Users can access their accounts an tools on any device with an HTML5 framework
- Modern App Framework: Connect modern apps easily and security from outside the organization's firewall
- Build with PowerApps: Extend any business process to smart phones or tablets without writing a single line of code
- Employee and Manager Workspaces: Submit and approve timesheets and expense reports from any device
BUILD ON AN ELASTIC PLATFORM
- Elastic IT: scale up or down infrastructure on a global system of data centers and pay only for what you use
- Universal Workflows:Leverage Microsoft Flow to integrate with other cloud apps
- Build PowerApps: Create any kind of mobile app you can imagine to extend functionality
DEPLOY AND ADAPT TO CHANGE FASTER
- Lifecycle Services (LCS): Manage the application lifecycle and monitor performance to reduce downtime
- Business Process Modeler: Standardize your processes across the organization and provide IT with greater control
- Predictable and Repeatable Implementations: Combine LCS with Sunrise Quick Start 365 for better results
- Change on a Dime: Support strategic initiatives to expand into new product lines, channels, and global markets with greater ease
BUILT-IN INTELLIGENCE AND ANALYTICS
- Intelligence Insights: Optimized Power BI content packs, Cortana Analytics, and Machine Learning enable better decision making
- Data-Driven Culture: Embed intelligence into everyday workspaces to take advantage of opportunities and trends
- Connect What Matters: Eliminate data silos and connect data from any source beyond just ERP and CRM
- Make Decisions on the Go: Access intelligence and take action quickly from anywhere
MIGRATION AND UPGRADE TOOLS
- Code Upgrade and Analysis Tools: Evaluate the effort and time it will take to make the move before making the commitment
- Easy Upgrade for AX 2012 and AX7: Microsoft upgrade automation tools do a lot of the heavy lifting
- Migration Tools for AX 2009 and 4.0: Enjoy a built in checklist and process for packaging up entities ready for import into the new version
NOW ENJOY CRM AND ERP TOGETHER WHEN YOU MOVE TO DYNAMICS 365
Are you running Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, 2009, or older?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is not a total overhaul—it’s based on AX 2012 R3, with a few retail enhancements and a small number of deprecated or deferred features. The jump from older versions will offer significant gains in functionality, but an upgrade from any version has different considerations. Especially if you have completed customizations or enhancements that are now standard in the latest version. Without a doubt, the new version will help you streamline processes, improve productivity, and reduce your long term costs so let Sunrise help you evaluate your options.
Do you need to upgrade Dynamics CRM, NAV, GP, or SL?
Both the Enterprise and Business Editions of Dynamics 365 offer fantastic solutions for Microsoft customers who have already invested in CRM, Navision, Great Plains, or Solomon. The combined CRM and ERP offerings in the cloud with embedded business intelligence offer an affordable, flexible, scalable, and secure solution for your company's future. Let Sunrise help you evaluate your current business processes and identify the new capabilities that Microsoft Dynamics 365 can provide your business.
AX7 and CRM JOIN FORCES.
Dynamics 365 and the common data model will allow ERP and CRM to work better together, including a long term roadmap for surfacing contextually relevant information across processes right inside of Office 365. By licensing both solutions together, the cost savings and productivity gains are unmatched in the industry. Learn more
Always stay fresh.
With the help of Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS) and a completely overhauled cloud model, everything from automated updates to code merging and testing is easier than you may be used to. Your employees stay productive and you never have to worry about your organization being out-of-date without a clear upgrade path again. Dynamics 365 lets you run your business on the latest technology — forever. Learn more
Built-in analytics, enabled by Microsoft Power BI, comes standard for every user and you can securely connect your data with Microsoft Flow, Azure Logic Apps, PowerApps, and the Cortana Intelligence Suite. Having your data more connected than ever makes it easy to create beautiful dashboards, interactive reports, and even natural language voice queries. With insightful visualizations, all levels of the organization will be able to make more informed decisions around financial performance, channel performance, supply planning, sales, marketing, and much more. You can even pull in data from other sources to uncover trends at lightning speed and leverage Azure Machine Learning. Learn more
Give employees their own space.
Workspaces bring tasks and KPI's to life, individualized for each employee to help them answer their top job-related questions. With quick access to features (including fully customizable task guides you can record on the fly) and those gorgeous BI dashboards we mentioned earlier, they will love doing work at cloud speed. And, we have to say, the global search function in the top navigation bar of CRM is hands-down one of the best new features (and we're glad to see a new and improved version in AX7, know called Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition for Operations). Learn more
Dynamics 365 redefines ERP and CRM. By leveraging the elasticity and affordability of the cloud, and a fully browser-based HTML5 client, you can access business-critical information on any device (so long, remote desktop). Not to mention, Microsoft PowerApps gives your team the power to create any number of enterprise-class mobile apps to mobilize your ERP and CRM data and processes. And, with the backend database running on SQL Azure, you automatically get high availability and disaster recovery services with geo-replication across multiple Azure data centers syncing every five seconds. Learn more
Unify business and commerce.
Dynamics 365 is the unifying solution your employees will want to use because it connects your transactional and productivity systems in the cloud. A familiar Office 365-like user interface will increase user adoption and lower the learning curve. With Skype for Business and deep integrations to Office 365, your employees can take advantage of real-time communication and collaboration, virtually anywhere. And, there is still only one database and business logic under the hood, connected to a common data model across Microsoft cloud solutions, giving you a fully integrated platform to run your entire business, across all channels. Learn more