This Microsoft report explores six emerging trends in manufacturing and how equipping your business with the right infrastructure can help you run a smoother, more intelligent operation and increase the speed of doing business.
6 Emerging Manufacturing Trends in 2019
- IT systems are merging with operational technologies as companies invest in modern technology and transform through new business models.
- Manufacturers are moving from product models to service models, giving their customers more options with greater flexibility.
- Connected intelligence, like AI and machine learning, is creating a new breed of intelligent manufacturing.
- Evolving technology is unlocking new opportunities to improve manufacturing processes, better support employees, and create new, innovative products.
- A new generation of highly-educated workers are forcing businesses to rethink their priorities.
- A polarized, highly politicized environment makes it difficult for organizations to plan for the future.
Combat the Challenges of the Future with Cloud Powered Manufacturing
As a new generation of sophisticated technologies transforms manufacturing into a highly connected, intelligent, and more productive industry, modern manufacturers have become more than just makers—they’re the thread that connects the entire life cycle of a product. Microsoft Dynamics 365 can help you:
- Create intelligent value changes
- Enhance digital shop floors, warehouses, and distribution centers
- Spot issues in the supply chain before they materialize
Read more in the full report below or explore Microsoft Dynamics 365 for manufacturing in more detail.Download File