The Power Platform allows you to build solutions that are customized for your own company, industry, specific roles, or even for specific geographies.
United by the underlying Microsoft Dataverse, Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents exist alongside Microsoft Dynamics 365, Office 365, and your other Azure cloud hosted departmental applications.
This connected experience is what sets Microsoft applications and infrastructure apart from all the rest.
Power BI Brings Your KPIs to Life
Harness the power of your data with the leading unified self-service and enterprise BI platform. Bring it all together from any source like Dynamics 365, Excel, or third party apps. And see the big picture—one version of the truth.
- Deliver interactive reports and real time dashboards
- Facilitate smarter decision making at all levels of the organization
- Create gorgeous reports in seconds and share on any device
- Build reusable models and provide consistency in reporting and analysis
- Supports enterprise data protection when paired with Microsoft Information Protection and Microsoft Cloud App Security
Power Apps Transform Work
Without writing a single line of code, you can create custom enterprise business apps to transform everyday business processes.
- Build apps for any mobile device
- Simply connect to Dynamics 365 or other solutions
- Get creative with a drag and drop interface that feels like Power Point
- Publish out to your organization and change how work gets done
Power Automate Connects Everything
You'll wonder how you did things before Power Automate (formerly Microsoft Flow). All levels of the organization can streamline notifications, sync data between systems, automate workflows, and more — leading to faster, more efficient business processes.
- Universal workflow across applications
- Powerful integration engine
- Create user defined workflows and robotic process automation with UI flows
- Manage enterprise level integrations with Azure Logic Apps
Power Virtual Agents for Any Issue
Microsoft Power Virtual Agents means you can spend more time building your content library for virtual agents to help resolve more issues faster — and less time building the agent.
- Personalize conversations and resolve issues faster
- Without the investment in developers, AI experts, and data scientists
- Applicable to any line-of-business, not just customer service scenarios
- Stand alone engine separate from Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Microsoft Dataverse is a secure cloud business database that contains standard business entities that are shared across Dynamics 365 (ERP and CRM), Power BI, Office 365, and other Microsoft cloud solutions. Easily push and pull data from the Dataverse with simple connectors. You don't have to think about where the data is stored or how it is structured and shared. Break down the silos and see a unified view across your business applications.
A Full-Service Microsoft Partner Can Help You Get Started
All components of the Microsoft intelligent cloud are powerful and have the potential to make your business unstoppable. Together, we can transform the way you do business. We've already done a lot of the hard work for other customers just like you, so why start from scratch when you can leverage our experience and pre-built solutions?
Client Value and Industry Expertise to Spare
Sunrise's founder and president, John Pence, knew that Microsoft was on the verge of something big in 2003. With the introduction of Axapta (as Dynamics 365 was known back then) Microsoft changed the business application landscape forever. It was at that point Sunrise decided to go all in with Microsoft, and we've never looked back.
Not Just Any Cloud Will Do
It's clear that the future is in the cloud — but not all clouds are created equal. See how Microsoft has crafted the intelligent cloud to engage customers, empower employees, and optimize operations.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEPS WITH A MICROSOFT POWER PLATFORM PARTNER?
Contact us today to schedule a quick chat about your project!